The Sicksons The Sicksons

Not all that great....

Wasn't that funny. The audio was awful. The one good thing was Lisa. Lisa was the ONE saving grace of this movie. She made me laugh my ass off, the rest was bad.

Slick Nick - Private Dick Slick Nick - Private Dick

One of the best NG flashes in awhile.

It was great. It was pure fun, unique, cool and a lot like some of the old 'adult' cartoons that were actually 'adult' by being mature and silly fun without being obscene and etc. It's great to see a NG flash that is just plain fun, and noting more. This site is great, but few flashes just feel.. fun like this. Favourited!

Crows' Life Episode 3 Crows' Life Episode 3

Crows are awesome...

And so is this movie. I've seen lots of movies and such with a muscular idiot, but it's far and inbetween you see a muscular LUNATIC! This, the excellent animation and great voice work, fun humor, and crows make this an awesome movie!

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Cool

I liked it a lot. I only really had 3 problems, and they are more little nitpicks than anything.

1. They all look reealllyy effeminte. I felt oddly attracted to them and I am a lesbian.
2. Bowser... okay? That's an odd interpretation of bowser.
3. Repeated animation. The overall artwork was great, but you repeated a lot of the animation sequences.

The song was clever though and I loved just about everything about it. The only other problem isn't one on the animators side though, and that's the subtitles. It just bugs me when I see something in my native language and it has subtitles which distract me, but I know not everyone speaks the language so that's my problem.

GTA IV: Petty Crime Spree GTA IV: Petty Crime Spree

Haha, friggen' brilliant!

I love this movie. I have a question though, was Niko's car supposed to be so wide? The cop should have noticed that he, in fact, parked in 2 handicapped spaces. Also was the hamburger guy human? He appeared to be an arm attached to a head. Kinda like Kirby. Once again though, brilliant. It's got some flawed animation, but the humour is great. (Also Glukoza owns. Where is the damn '11' rating?')

BEEEG AMERICAN TEETEEES.

Battosai810 responds:

Niko's car WAS supposed to be wide, and also, he's parking inbetween two handicapped spaces, not taking up both (you'd need a Hummer for that lol)
The hamburger guy was NOT human, he was my character Spudboy. I like working in other characters, and was also too lazy to draw another character for what was originally meant to be a collab segment. I'm glad you liked it so much, and great questions!

Retarded Animal Babies 19 Retarded Animal Babies 19

This series just gets better and better..

This episode was brilliant. So bizarre, but brilliant. For some reason God's voice bugged the crap out of me though...

Objectionable Apparatus 2 Objectionable Apparatus 2

Not as good as the first, but still brilliant.

I did enjoy this film, but I felt it lost the feel that made the first so unique. I know it's not the sort of thing you can make a 'sequel' too with characters, but I wish it had the 'smooth' flow of the original. The way everything morphed and flowed into something new was one of my favourite things about the original, and all though this one did 'flow' it was much choppier. I also have to dock a point for the rape.. I know it's not supposed to be a pleasant film in terms of content, but rape always bothers me... The graphics, sound, and plot were still brilliant though!

Shame by the Slice 2 Shame by the Slice 2

One of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile..

I'll admit, a lot of the flashes I see on the NewGrounds front page lately, weren't very good. This one was pretty funny though... Floating Manager is one of the funniest things I've ever seen, even if he is a freak.. The graphics were good too, about the only problem is with the audio, some of the voices [Specifically Georgia's and Asthmas] sounded like they were partly voiced by a computer. Otherwise, it was all great.

BaconMask responds:

Yeah, I kinda overdid the pitch shift a little bit. But, I'm workin' on it going forward. Thanks for watching!

Clocklate Rain Clocklate Rain

It's that damn clown again.

At least you squished him.

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

SQUISH HIM!

I loved this! I'm glad you made this, I loved the others. About the only scene that wasn't all that great was the fight scene, just a little routine for this kind of movie.. But the time warp scene and Mario yelling 'SQUISH HIM!' was pretty damn funny, as was the rest of the movie.