(BS) Spy Glass (BS) Spy Glass

Barfing up a chainsaw. Best. Death. Ever.

It needs some work, and more levels, as well as the music fix [if you fail the music overlaps the music that was playing previously] and it gets annoying. But still. Barfing up a chainsaw. If I were to die by accident, I would want to be barfing up a chainsaw, just because that sounds so inceredibly morbid and awesome.

U.S. Elections U.S. Elections

A decent little sim game.

Everything worked fine this time. The music got kind of annoying after awhile, but thankfully, there was a button to turn that off. It requires some thinking, and I like that. Not half bad considering we don't see many like these here..

Prehistoric. Prehistoric.

To Kasualty

Armor Games is probably owned by only a few people. They just promote these games, not develop them.

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

Great remake, but a few things are missing

Overall it was a great remake, and in many aspects, it was better than the original. However, something I miss from the original are the funny little interactive bits in the bathroom and also the ablitity to shoot alucards barricade away :) The combat system is better, and the ending boss fight was a tad tougher too. You did a great job, and I hope to see some more from you in the future.

Special Mission Special Mission

Awesome!

And Momo the monkey, no, that's Chinese.

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

Creepy as hell!!!

This is shocking!! I never thought a game like this would be creepy, it's just it has a whole Silent Hill style ambeince to it. The story is unique, the creatures are creepy, and you also get kudos for the shadow that looked like a cyberdemon.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Fun, fun fun!!

I loved it!!!! I also thought that the appearances by real newgrounds flash artists was great. Keep up the good work!!!

Engrish Humor Gallery 1 Engrish Humor Gallery 1

Heheh

I started noticing these things when I learned the english language, I still get a kick out of it XD

Mario Game Mario Game

Turd of the week?? Nah... underdog of the week

It was glitchy, but it was a fun little level.. GJ

RK1989 responds:

hey,

Everyone says it was "glitchy" this is not my falt i think this is because large scripts of action script and dont zoom in or it gets worce because it takes its tole on the action script it could be sayed to be to slow for runing the game, but thanks anyways

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Great game!

I have the gamecube version as well, but gawd dammit, this has been back on the front page since november, and I think you should take it off so the front page has more room, this game deserves to be frontpager, but still...