The Sicksons The Sicksons

Not all that great....

Wasn't that funny. The audio was awful. The one good thing was Lisa. Lisa was the ONE saving grace of this movie. She made me laugh my ass off, the rest was bad.

Slick Nick - Private Dick Slick Nick - Private Dick

One of the best NG flashes in awhile.

It was great. It was pure fun, unique, cool and a lot like some of the old 'adult' cartoons that were actually 'adult' by being mature and silly fun without being obscene and etc. It's great to see a NG flash that is just plain fun, and noting more. This site is great, but few flashes just feel.. fun like this. Favourited!

Crows' Life Episode 3 Crows' Life Episode 3

Crows are awesome...

And so is this movie. I've seen lots of movies and such with a muscular idiot, but it's far and inbetween you see a muscular LUNATIC! This, the excellent animation and great voice work, fun humor, and crows make this an awesome movie!

(BS) Spy Glass (BS) Spy Glass

Barfing up a chainsaw. Best. Death. Ever.

It needs some work, and more levels, as well as the music fix [if you fail the music overlaps the music that was playing previously] and it gets annoying. But still. Barfing up a chainsaw. If I were to die by accident, I would want to be barfing up a chainsaw, just because that sounds so inceredibly morbid and awesome.

U.S. Elections U.S. Elections

A decent little sim game.

Everything worked fine this time. The music got kind of annoying after awhile, but thankfully, there was a button to turn that off. It requires some thinking, and I like that. Not half bad considering we don't see many like these here..

Prehistoric. Prehistoric.

To Kasualty

Armor Games is probably owned by only a few people. They just promote these games, not develop them.

Dark and Spooky Dark and Spooky

dark and depressing my ass.

you loop the same thing over and over again, it's not dark or spooky, if it were considered that by anyone it'd be a 3 year old.

stickmoose responds:

lmao, sorry I ruined your day!

3D Pinball For Windows 3D Pinball For Windows

wow I cant hear nothing

I've sat her for an hour and I don't hear dit, I've heard your other stuff and they are good but I cant hear this.

XBrav responds:

Like, it won't play? Or, you just don't like it? lol